Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools (formerly, Goodbye Girl)

We're back from our U.S. visit. We heard from a few friends while we were back home that they haven't read the blog in months. It seems that we've exhausted all the interest in our stories of life in Hong Kong. It has been a whole year, so it's understandable.

It's been fun, but all things must end. I hope we were entertaining while it lasted. Maybe I'll give it a go again some day.

Thanks for reading - and listening to the chosen songs.

So long.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I hope this is just an April Fools trick!

Professor Minceknuckle said...

Don't quit on our lousy behalfs! If anything, this blog is a lasting record of your adventures in HK and points elsewhere, for you.

But if quitting means you are going out, and doing fun things, and not worrying about documenting every little moment, then I'm in full support.