Monday, March 17, 2008

Fords East

Are you listening... are you listening to me?
Can you hear me... can you hear me clearly?


Coming to you from twelve hours into the future, this is our blog from Hong Kong. I'm more of a pen and notebook kind of girl, but we already moved across the earth, so it can't hurt to try something else foreign. Though when I told Paul I was starting a blog, he said, "A BLOG?!" as if it were 1902 and I said we should buy one of those new horseless carriages.

This certainly won't take the place of individual emails, but it is an easy way to update people without writing the same thing repeatedly. We just hope somebody's actually interested. Hopefully some pictures and videos will follow - if I can figure out how to do that. Hey, what else have I got to do right now?

Happy Saint Patrick's Day.

1 comment:

Rob said...

I see you figured out how to make the font green.

You scored funny points on horseless carriage as well !!