help!!! i'm forced to type with my thumb on my tiny phone screen just to get a message out. still no good news on home net install. i'm dyin' here. it's lonely on my island. not feeling positive today.
Hang in there! I'm lonely on my island waiting to hear from you two. I know more about you now than when you lived 4 miles away. We can't wait for you to get back on line;
even though I am no where near an island (boo-hoo) I miss you and your colorful stories too. Hang in there, at least you have email and LOTS of friends and family that LOVE you :) ...and are patiently await your return
5 comments:
This entry almost made me as sad as the first time I read that plea for help on the Bazooka Comics....Help I'm a Prisoner in a Bubble Gum Factory !!
email me your mailing address when you can
Hang in there! I'm lonely on my island waiting to hear from you two. I know more about you now than when you lived 4 miles away. We can't wait for you to get back on line;
Lisa please save all your latest news on paper, for when you're back online again. Hark, I hear a pen shouting "Lisa! I'm heeeere!"
Is Jim Carey your Cable Guy?
I miss you very much and I love reading your stories! They are so cool.
even though I am no where near an island (boo-hoo) I miss you and your colorful stories too. Hang in there, at least you have email and LOTS of friends and family that LOVE you :) ...and are patiently await your return
Post a Comment